A participant may not sit at a table with another student from the same school.
- Taking the test
- Put all significant work related to the solution of the problem in the space provided.
- Place the final answer on the indicated line.
- Depending on the wording of the problem, answers may be required in a specific format.
- Leave all answers in simplest form:
- fractions reduced
- denominators rationalized
- radicals simplified
- Do not approximate PI or a radical.
- If an approximate answer is acceptable, round off to at least two decimal places, only at the end of calculations.
- Each problem has an equal value of one point and no partial credit is given.